Can't find original post, what messages were you getting? (Off-Topic)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 08, 2017, 18:08 (2634 days ago) @ Pyromancy

If you mean error messages, I first got the 1962 error(no OS found) maybe a couple times in November. However, pressing C+A+D always fixed it, so I figured it was just a startup glitch or dust in the computer or something. Then in December, I got an actual light blue screen with Unmountable Boot Volume and it didn't work at all. That's when I took it in. Took him two weeks, he "fixed it", then three days later the same thing. He said I backed up too much data, and asked me to delete it. I removed everything non-essential(still got the UBV) and sent it again. He claimed I deleted one of the files needed for the OS, which was a lie of course. On the final visit, I got another error message, but it came and went so fast I couldn't read it; but it had the word Kernal in the message somewhere.

So far, I've only installed iTunes, Firefox, WinRAR, Flash and MP3Direct. No virus yet, thank god--but I still have to install at least an editing program for my work.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread