+1 (Destiny)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Monday, October 09, 2017, 19:05 (2424 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by RaichuKFM, Monday, October 09, 2017, 19:09

Wasn't meaning to put those words in your mouth.

More that I think that if the actual phoning in was because of the app, that would be dumb. Because it would be, well. What I said. Except maybe replace "so who cares about this" with "so we don't need to put much effort into", as that probably makes it more clear that it's not meant to imply laziness and lack of caring but rather a matter of priority, like everything else.

I haven't had problems, though I have jack shit to keep in there, with my one character, disregard for the meta, and shorter time spent playing, so that basically says zilch. I just think the app immediately being lept to is a little silly, since nobody else was saying, 'Well, what about people who don't have the app'?

Probably because it's an online game and this is a web forum you need a computer to access, I guess.

But again, not trying to put words in your mouth; honestly you came off to me more 'Well this app exists and can offer some of the stuff you want to have available so you can look into that' than anything.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread