It is intreresting isn't it. (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 01:32 (2424 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It's a loot game with lousy organization. It's like having a shooter with lousy guns. I wonder if I have any further thoughts with this. If only I could type faster, then I might actually be able to contribute more to the conversation. Well I guess I can give this WIP alpha bit at least.

Bungie? Why do you have the “Destroyer of Worlds” Quest, or really any of those exotic quest steps, using up one of my slots? Bungie, I know you know how important screen real estate is. Well the same is true for my slots. What in the world are ya doin’?

FYI that "what if it's not about power" post is great and I do really want to read what else you put into it.

There are many things I like about this game, and I really feel like D2, *especially* the final two story missions, delivers on the promise of D1. And yet they miss the mark on so many truly basic things. The vault is a disaster. Simple and obvious UI issues like only being able to see challenges during the activity, and not being able to see challenges if you have "you've got glimmer" displayed on your screen. Character power level is almost literally meaningless (beyond 260 light, all you have is prestige modes and that one power 300 quest from the raid power weapon quest item thingy.

Speaking of which, man - you are SO right. I didn't mind having a slot taken up by a weapon quest for something I knew I'd get in short order, but the raid quest just goes forever and ever and ever. Would it have been so hard to make it just a generic inventory item?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread