Relentless - Raid Spoilery (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 11:45 (2393 days ago) @ squidnh3

When we were learning the encounter, I was consistently out-damaging people (often by a lot) using Relentless for the two platforms closest, then Scathelocke for the further platforms. However, this probably only works if you are on the Throne Room team - you end up with tons of Power ammo on that side from the Psions. Unfortunately you still don't see damage numbers on successful runs, so I haven't compared recently.

You're talking about Merciless, right? (I don't think I've ever heard of Relentless.)

I compared my own numbers in Chappy's raid (Sins of the Past on the first platform, with a Rally Barricade for fast reloading, then Coldheart on subsequent platforms, with Rally Barricade on 1-2 of those) to numbers with other groups (Coldheart all the way through, no Rally Barricade), and the combo was DEFINITELY better, by a significant amount. But there are so many variables that it's nearly impossible to say what made the real difference - I'm guessing that the instant reload was a bigger factor than the guns, but that's just gut feeling.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread