non-entry (Gaming)

by ObsidianKitteh @, san antonio, tx, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 12:09 (2369 days ago) @ Morpheus

so not really entering the contest, give someone else the code, but thought I would still share.

Initially south park was just a "haha, my Mom doesn't want me to watch this so I will. they use harsh language and fart humor so this is great" then as I got older and started really understanding satire I gained a whole new appreciation for it. I love the fact that you can take south park at face value and just see a lude nasty program that would only appeal to teenage boys with dirty minds, but just about anyone I have forced to sit through a couple episodes gradually realize that its full of really smart humor and their analysis of pop culture and current events that is just so perfect. I managed to talk my wife into watching a few episodes and she was hooked almost immediately. every episode is usually followed up with a nice long conversation about the origins of the plot of that episode and its just great. They lost us a bit last season but so far this season has us hooked again so that's good.

My favorite episodes are Make Love, not Warcraft and Fishsticks.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread