South Park: SoT Free. (Gaming)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 12:18 (2370 days ago) @ Morpheus

What do you love about South Park? What are some of your favorite moments/episodes?

The look on Mr. Garrison's face after the megaphone bit will live in my memory forever. Actually I still use a screenshot of that as a reaction post sometimes.

When was the first time an episode grossed you out

The Warcraft episode. You know what I mean.

shocked you with its audacity

Maybe the Jennifer Lopez bit? I don't even know why exactly, compared to some of the other stuff they did that didn't bother me. But that one made me super uncomfortable.

or made you piss yourself laughing?

I'm going to go with the Eve Online story above, even though I wasn't technically watching the show at the time.

When did you realize South Park for the comedic and parodist megalith that it became?

Maybe the Warcraft episode. Maybe the election episode. Hard to put my finger on it, really.

Most importantly, do you still watch it?

Nope. Not because of anything with the show, I just haven't had cable or satellite TV for many years, and I stopped watching it whenever that was canceled. Which was so long ago that I couldn't really tell you exactly when it was.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread