My favorite Reddit reply was: (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 20, 2017, 12:41 (2356 days ago) @ Ragashingo

WHAT!? NINE THOUSAND!? THERE’S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!

More seriously, yeah, if you are told you earned something you should actually earn it. If that’s not the case now, the game should be fixed so it is the case.

Totally agree. If you are being given false information on what you are earning, that's a mistake that should totally be addressed. It's fine if you earn less XP the more you play, but the numbers on the screen need to reflect that.

Thanks for highlighting this Cody. Probably most here would never have known about it otherwise.

I mean, I knew about it (and even explained it to Claude), but didn't bring it up here, because it was a non-issue. If someone didn't point it out, would most people ever notice? Probably not, because it doesn't seem to affect the vast majority of Destiny players (and if the purpose was to get more people to buy Silver, you can bet they'd let us know that we could hit a bottleneck, since most people are happy with the rate that they earn Bright Engrams).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread