My answers (Destiny)

by Coaxkez, Sunday, December 03, 2017, 08:33 (2344 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

unless Bungie did something really stupid in the meantime

Honestly, it would not surprise me if they have. They may have renegotiated after Destiny 1 failed to meet expectations at release.

I'm really hoping for a release of this thing. Bungie are just being petty and childish for withholding this. I try to avoid negativity, but it's the truth, and bluntly, they could really use the good PR right about now.

I have a couple questions for you, Marty, if you feel comfortable answering them:

1) Was it always the plan to use snippets taken directly from Music of the Spheres in Destiny 1, or was your intention instead to compose wholly original pieces based on the themes and motifs established in MotS?

2) Is there any possibility of you working with Paul McCartney again? You could seriously just do an album with him separate from any associated game project & it would be fantastic. You could do a symphony or a collection of songs based around a particular theme, i.e. summer, winter, forest, desert, etc... I think we would all pay to hear something like that.

3) Have you been keeping up with Bungie's musical output since your departure? I'm not going to ask you to evaluate its quality - I'm honestly just curious if you keep up with it.

4) What was the original ending to Halo 2? :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread