The Marty Army Lives! (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 12:59 (2340 days ago) @ MartyTheElder
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 13:07

*Sing* "All I want for Christmas is Music of the Spheres"
(it is a little bit clunky, we'll have to send it back to rewrite and workshop it)

Heh, this is starting to feel like the good ol' days. There used to be a group where I answered questions long before reddit.

I have it on good authority, that The Marty Army Lives!
[image]
(sorry for the bad phone pic)

"Still alive and well, still alive and well
Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell
But I'm still alive and well"

Is there any possibility of you working with Paul McCartney again? You could seriously just do an album with him separate from any associated game project & it would be fantastic. You could do a symphony or a collection of songs based around a particular theme, i.e. summer, winter, forest, desert, etc... I think we would all pay to hear something like that.

Boy I would love that! I think that is a remote possibility. I got a call from Paul shorty after I was fired. He spoke fondly of our working relationship - but I got the impression that he really didn't like how he was treated in the game industry.

I figure, that for sure, Sir Paul was one of the lucky 100 to receive a CD copy of Music of the Spheres? I think it would be just marvelous if he was the fellow to "accidentally" leak it, under the pseudonym 'G. Rasputin'
__________________________________________________________________________________

Maestro,

Q: How do the Vex communicate with eachother? (The Templar and Oracles in particular come to mind)

A:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread