I tried the new PVP mode (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 10:33 (2058 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I mean, we’re talking about a group of people that hear the Drifter tell them to bank motes immediately to win, yet they still stand around killing those last few enemies for no reason whatsoever.

To be fair, sometimes it could be useful. If I'm carrying 13 when the drifter says we've got enough for a Primeval, I'm definitely grabbing two more so I can shove an Ogre in the other team's face. I've also been on teams where we'll be at 60-ish, but coordinate things so three of us send medium blockers at the same time. Definitely helpful when the other team hasn't called their Primeval yet. Less helpful when they have called it and have a Nightstalker with Orpheus Rigs on their team ;p

-Disciple

I'm finding Gambit more and more frustrating, and it's situations like this that add to that.

Last night, the other team beat us to a primeval, but not by much. We had 74 motes, and a guy holding 8 - he refused to bank until he hit 10. He got killed by an invader as he was picking up those last two motes, and we ended up losing. JUST BANK THE DAMN MOTES.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread