I tried the new PVP mode (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 12:52 (2058 days ago) @ Malagate

-Manage the bank: post up near the bank (usually up high, not in the immediate vicinity) and be the first to clear any blockers the other team sends over. Also provide a sort of overwatch to spot invaders.

-Pave the way: Kill all the mobs, snag none of the motes. Let your bankers do that. Works well up close as a titan with a shotgun or AR, swords end up collecting motes. Momentum is the key. Can also be done reasonably well at range with Polaris Lance and a rocket launcher with Cluster Bomb.

These are the roles I usually play. I don't feel like fighting the randos for motes (unless I've got a stupid bounty for it), so I'll hang out between the bank and whatever area the enemies are spawning into and drop. If I hear blockers spawn in, I'll turn and try to clear those out so they're not in the way when our mote collectors try to make a deposit.

If I see the motes I've made sit too long and no teammates are coming for them, I'll pick them up so they're not lost, but sometimes that doesn't work out so well.
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/disciplen2k/video/61090379

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread