I tried the new PVP mode (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 27, 2018, 10:47 (2058 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm finding Gambit more and more frustrating, and it's situations like this that add to that.

Last night, the other team beat us to a primeval, but not by much. We had 74 motes, and a guy holding 8 - he refused to bank until he hit 10. He got killed by an invader as he was picking up those last two motes, and we ended up losing. JUST BANK THE DAMN MOTES.

I was hoping it wouldn’t end up like this, but Gambit has become an activity I can’t really stomach solo. Just having one other person to coordinate with helps a whole lot. Running with a full team last night for a few hours was incredibly fun, even when we lost. When I lose and I’m playing solo, it becomes more frustrating. At least when I lose because our team of randos were on completely different wavelengths. Sometimes it clicks and we still lose, and that’s fine, but the matches were I’m internally yelling at the idiot to just bank his damn motes already really wear me down.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread