Playing for 'fun' is still possible, it just seems harder (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 08, 2023, 21:19 (140 days ago) @ Avateur

You sure are taking quite the confrontational tone. Even pulling up things from that long ago, eh? And making odd connections about when someone shows up to post as if it’s somehow about flaunting gameplay choices made that others haven’t made even though it was entirely irrelevant to the link and topic. But hey, I’m amused, so hey, got anything else fun you’d like to bring up from the past or create false equivalence with? :P

Hey, sorry! I’m poking fun at the practice of using “boomer” perjoratively and remembered when I got accused of taking shots across the generational divide. We quickly made peace then and I’d like to now.

I still think there’s merit in the idea that people who have quit the game perceive bad news about the game differently and have different motivations for sharing the bad news. I thought it was something obvious about human nature but what the heck do I know?

Hey, off topic, thanks again for helping me secure those autographs all those years ago. Never forgot that. Was telling someone about it tonight.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread