Everything is a Remix, but... (Fan Creations)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 28, 2024, 20:32 (29 days ago) @ Ragashingo

...admittedly, be it fear or just something simpler, even that seems too generous. If you reboot a reboot, in a multiverse, to a reboot... is it the same ship?

Well, as long folks keep making a profit, I guess this is fine. It's not like folks were coming to an IP for the reason that kept them in the first place, right? Integrity is so, like, whatever.

[image]

Oh! Whoops, my bad all... I thought you all were... did you... did you think I was talking about the Halo Show? No no, I'm clearly talking about Pirates of the Caribbean getting rebooted. There is a draft script floating around where Captain Jack Sparrow renounces piracy, and decides to take up a life of gardening, which, I mean... that's what we're here to see, right? See, all he could talk about in the one movie was a jar of dirt, therefor it all makes perfect sense. But then, and this is the best part, along the way... Jack finds love! Just right then and there he declares he is never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and lol got'em, nerds. :P

Man... we could of had Neill Blomkamp and Peter gosh-darn'd Jackson on a Bungie Helm'd "Peak" days Halo. **** the money heads, long live art.

(Well...at least we have the ads. ...Omg what did I just say. >_<)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread