What about Plan C? (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 12:08 (3475 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

One signature upgrade is faster charge time after switching to it. Will that affect damage similarly? Haven't unlocked that yet.

Good question. I can't say with any kind of certainty, but I'd imagine it depends on whether Damage is determined by the weapons Charge Speed stat or the actual time it takes to charge. If it's the former you're probably alright, but if it's the latter I should think you'll see a damage reduction.

Right now I'm using the normal charge upgrade, and it felt like it wasn't killing as reliably. Wondering if the range upgrade will be more useful, as when I use it I want to make sure it's knocking crap down.

Range also has the benefit of increasing the speed at which the FRs projectiles travel (though I should point out that's not based on my own research. I saw it posted on Reddit so I cant confirm its veracity).

Furthermore, does Plan C have more range than other FRs? Seems to be a feature of it, especially with that nice scope.

I don't have Plan C, but if you're willing to leave it equipped and link me to your B.Net page, I can grab it's stats and let you know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread