My Doctor Nope (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 07:42 (3474 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Dunno if anyone has one like this, but I've got reload speed upgrades for having an empty mag *and* killing something with the final round. Plus reload speed upgrade from armor.

I have a similar setup for my Doctor Nope.

72 Round Magazine, Perfect Balance, increased Reload Speed when empty and Increased Reload Speed from precision kills. It's absolutely disgusting for long PvP engagements, though the Precision Kill one is less useful for bosses obviously. Coupled with my Armour's reload speed buff and 999 Reserve Ammo capacity, it's a thing to behold. Course, it does about half as much damage as a Shadow Price, shot for shot, so I need to land more hits to have the same effect.

I find it interesting that the "passive"-seeming upgrades are actually some of the best for PvE. Reload Speed buffs, Field Scout, etc. I wonder if it's possible to triple-stack the three Reload Speed buffs (Empty, Precision Kill and Kill with Final Round).

So all that said, reading your stuff I wonder if anything else would be a vast improvement.

Honestly? Probably not much. Unless you get super lucky and get similar upgrades on something with comparable Impact *and* a larger clip, I'd say you're running pretty optimally.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread