Planet Materials (Destiny)

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, October 24, 2014, 13:54 (3472 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), Friday, October 24, 2014, 13:58

You have 44 Spirit bloom. That won't even fully upgrade a legendary or exotic weapon. In fact that's a little over halfway.

Correct. I also don't have enough surplus XP to fully upgrade my Truth... yet. I'm not even at the halfway point; indeed I'm a bit further ahead on Spirit Bloom right now than I am on XP. So when I start running down on Bloom I'll start doing more patrols (and public events) on Venus; by that time my XP should have ranked the weapon up enough to actually need the additional materials.

Your 61 helium is 3 shy of a fully upgrade for one gun.

Actually it's 61 in excess of my last full upgrade; none of the weapons or armour I am levelling at the moment require it.

It's going to take you a long time. If you are okay with that, you are a better man than I.

For me the choke point is XP because I don't do Crucible; I just don't find it fun, so I don't play it. Maybe it's more of an issue if you play a lot of multiplayer, but I'm not experiencing pain points from gathering materials.

-- Steve's wondering if, should this be the case, a simpler solution would be to include material drops as rewards in multiplayer.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread