I only play the game (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, January 09, 2015, 07:21 (3400 days ago) @ petetheduck

I'm tired of playing the same stuff over and over.

I'm tired of just killing stuff in crucible rather than objective gametypes.

I'm tired of acquisition by random numbers.

I'm just really tired of Destiny right now. FYI for the PS4 crew, I don't think I will be back on until Crota's Hard mode hits.

I think RNG has gotten the better of me, with my extra Warlock and narrow focus on potentially high-reward activities like Nightfalls and Raid bosses. This past week I've been playing with a buddy that shoots all the things.

Nightfall Strike? Shoot all the things.
Daily story mission? Shoot all the things.

I started shooting all the things too. It was actually more satisfying than running ahead. I do think I need to follow through and get rid of my extra Warlock. Fewer characters, actually doing the activities I elect to do.

I just refuse to do anything for the grind of it. I have a Lvl 5 Hunter I'm saving to play with my dad, a Level 21 Titan, and a Lvl 29 Warlock. I get on when my mates are on and play whatever activity they're doing and we schedule raids together. I always have fun when I'm playing and pay little attention to trying to get loot or anything, it just comes to me. Then again I don't have half the exotics you all have, nor care that much.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread