I had to be reminded to play the game. (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:02 (3400 days ago) @ petetheduck

I think RNG has gotten the better of me, with my extra Warlock and narrow focus on potentially high-reward activities like Nightfalls and Raid bosses. This past week I've been playing with a buddy that shoots all the things.

I been telling you this for months dude! Also, I had no idea you weren't shooting all the things. I don't get sick of Destiny because I refuse to run a second character and because I don't let anything live. I gotta give myself more to do than just run through Bungie's whack and time-disrespecting grind, or I'd go crazy (especially since they made getting Radiant materials practically impossible without doing a weekly Raid compared to other forms of materials).

Nightfall Strike? Shoot all the things.
Daily story mission? Shoot all the things.

Only ever shoot all the things! Crucible? Shoot all the things. Literally. Running around and somehow not running into anyone? Shoot the wall. See some pretty water graphics? Shoot it and see what happens. Your fireteam buddy? Shoot 'em.

Gorgon? Eh... ah, what the hell. Just shoot it.

I started shooting all the things too. It was actually more satisfying than running ahead. I do think I need to follow through and get rid of my extra Warlock. Fewer characters, actually doing the activities I elect to do.

:D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread