I love that encounter. *edit-now with relevant update info (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, January 09, 2015, 08:18 (3401 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by iconicbanana, Friday, January 09, 2015, 08:36

Figuring out how to make the bridge work legit was the most fun I've had with this game. It does concern me that they're seemingly fixing the whole 'get a few people across and wipe' bit, just because if you have less than 6 people, you can't actually get everyone across from a purely mathematical standpoint (at least as I understand it with the changes they're planning).

Are you sure? We did it legit with only 5 people last night.

After you got two across, how did you get the 3rd person? I understand the bridge stays up for a little bit after you form it, but it sounded like they were going to require someone to stand on the pad to keep it open from here on out? Is that not the case? I only skimmed the update.

***Here's the relevant part of the update:

-Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter.
-Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword.

Dunno if this means you'll need someone on the pad the whole time or not. If that was the case, you absolutely need 6 people; it can't physically be done with less if it requires one on the pad and two on the totems the whole time the swordbearer is crossing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread