Depends on the AR (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 14:32 (3372 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Agreed. Bad Juju with armor piercing rounds and autofill clip on kills wrecks small targets like thralls. But each weapon and class has its niche.

I find that in PvP I'm best with auto rifles because when I have pull the trigger between shots with other weapons it reduces my accuracy. But I also find that the high impact auto rifles with slower fire work best which is why I'm still rocking shadow price and waiting on suros regime.

It's neat how different people play differently. I'm less accurate with auto rifles because I use the time between trigger pulls on the other gun types to aim. It's not quite as bad as aim-shot-aim-shot-aim, I'm a lot more fluid than that of course, but it kinda feels like I pull down the trigger on something like Hard Light and I have to remind myself to stay on target well before I get a kill.

A Vanquisher will feel very different from a Hard Light. There are plenty of Blue AR's with focus fire that are just a higher RoF, automatic scout rifle.

Or, for a Scout Rifle that feels strangely close to an AR, try B-Line Trauma.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread