Crucible Balance is Completely Unacceptable. (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, October 03, 2015, 04:12 (3127 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Mayhem sucks anyway. Its supposed to be fun and crazy, I just find it frustrating. Around every corner is just death. Defender's weakness really shows up in Mayhem and I don't think it could be fixed without some serious modifications. Maybe a suppression nade that chains, swap overshield punches with the sunsinger so it activates on a hit, not a kill. Maybe an exotic armor that gives both blessing and weapons at the same time or a bubble that can't be destroyed at all. Maybe when a bubble is cast it could suppress anyone in a radius around it temporarily.

Hammerflingers I don't really have an issue with. They are tough, but I've killed a bunch of them. I like to get them cocky bastards with a fist of havoc :) I try to set em up so they have to turn a corner to get me, then smash em good before they can hit me.

I'd suggest avoiding that playlist if it doesn't fit your style. I only do it for the marks.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread