My Raid Fantasies (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, December 25, 2015, 02:31 (3045 days ago)

Welp, I'm at the period in the No Time to Explain Quest where I have to pull a Kiddo.

Since I'm hosting one for the first time in quite a while, I now have a chance to do it my way. I've had plenty of fantasies involving the Vault of Glass--a perfectly normal situational euphoric curiosity thing, not a sex thing. I've always wondered how much fun it would be to complete the Vault in a specific, kooky way. Some have used shotguns, No Light Beyond, no weapons at all, etc. While I'm not that crazy, I do want to have fun with it--everybody's so focused on Oryx, people have forgotten where they came from. So here's what I'm gonna do:

Some of you have already heard a few of my fantasies, so don't be surprised to see them here. I'll post the stuff I really want to see, and those of you who are interested--vote on the idea you want to see as well. Most votes wins. I'll be making an event Sunday, but since that'll probably be too soon, I might make another one for later this week.

The following are my Raid fantasies to date, in no particular order and including but not limited to:

Pick a category, load up your weapons, and let's have an awesome time!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread