My Raid Fantasies (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, December 25, 2015, 02:58 (3056 days ago) @ Morpheus

Welp, I'm at the period in the No Time to Explain Quest where I have to pull a Kiddo.

Since I'm hosting one for the first time in quite a while, I now have a chance to do it my way. I've had plenty of fantasies involving the Vault of Glass--a perfectly normal situational euphoric curiosity thing, not a sex thing. I've always wondered how much fun it would be to complete the Vault in a specific, kooky way. Some have used shotguns, No Light Beyond, no weapons at all, etc. While I'm not that crazy, I do want to have fun with it--everybody's so focused on Oryx, people have forgotten where they came from. So here's what I'm gonna do:

Some of you have already heard a few of my fantasies, so don't be surprised to see them here. I'll post the stuff I really want to see, and those of you who are interested--vote on the idea you want to see as well. Most votes wins. I'll be making an event Sunday, but since that'll probably be too soon, I might make another one for later this week.

The following are my Raid fantasies to date, in no particular order and including but not limited to:

• All Hard Light(Year 1 or 2)
  • All Stormcaller
  • All Sleeper Simulant
  • All New Classes
  • All Atheon Masks
  • All Gjallarhorn
  • All Black Spindle
  • All Icebreaker
  • All Super Good Advice(Year 2)

Pick a category, load up your weapons, and let's have an awesome time!

I could do any of those except Stormcaller and Black Spindle. When you say "all", is that just having the weapon, or some requirements about using it? Gjallarhorn and Sleeper Simulant are cool in theory because they keep you from using other exotics weapons and they have cool VFX, but they turn bosses into jokes which takes a lot of the flow and tension out of it.
I'd say probably Ice Breaker because it limits you and is useful without being overpowering.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread