I think you're crazy ;) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 17:27 (3035 days ago) @ Funkmon

This is a fantastic PvP roll.

Increased range? Nearly useless, it's a sniper.

The range stat is directly connected to aim assist on sniper rifles. A rifle with better range will also have a slightly "stickier" reticle from further away than one with lower range. Makes quick headshots significantly easier.

Outlaw? Don't need it, if I'm using this I'm far enough away to reload between kills.

Quick reloads often make the difference between life and death in PvP. This is one of the best perks available for run-and-gun snipers.

Clown cartridge? That's all right, but triple tap is much better since it's a reliable free round every time.

Again, this is a PvE vs PvP thing. Triple-tap on a sniper is almost useless in the crucible. Although personally I'm not crazy about it in PvE either. I'm a bit of a hyperactive spaz when I play PvE. I obviously try to get headshots, but I focus more killing as many things as I can, as quickly as possible. Sometimes that means 2 quick shots to the body instead of taking my time to line up a headshot. Basically, I'm just not a good enough sniper to really take advantage of triple tap, so getting an extra round every few reloads works out better.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread