Because Gameplay. . .?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 13:30 (3954 days ago) @ Xenos

I definitely agree with you, but the idea if I understand it correctly is that gameplay is a temporary thing, you only get anything out of it while you're playing. They're saying you would get something that you can keep and use in future experiences, which would drive more people to go back to locations they might never return to.

First - I appreciate the assistance. That said, I find the concept of game play being temporary odd, since in the end that is what video games are. Whats making me go back to something is game play - I keep the enjoyment of the experience of that game play. Loot - while is something you can "keep", I find (or as I am thinking of it at this moment) is actually much less of a lure. How is this? - well if you get something you like -what makes you go back? You have "it" now. What would make one place more appealing then the other? If it is to "get more stuff", since it's all random(?) anyway why would you go to a certain location?

I find my self saying gameplay. *._.*

I know you can't answer these questions. I think I know what to ask in the mail sack now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread