Sorry this is late...

by GrimBrother One, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 09:38 (3931 days ago) @ Avateur

What was the coolest non-Destiny thing you saw at E3? ("thing" can mean game, some crazy outfit, Jason Jones, whatever)

The SR-71 outside the science center, along with the aforementioned Dragon capsule. Also, some crazy colored light-floor thing that we discovered walking back to the car one night.

Did you ever get separated from the group, and if so, did you look to the heavens to find Wu towering over all other things to find your way back?

No, I just rode in his pocket the whole time.

Did Bryan Newman "make this look good" or did he "make this really look good?"

neither. He "made this really good look".

What non-Destiny game for any console got you the most excited to see more of or play?

Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Halo One, Titanfall, Order 1886, Gran Turismo 6, ACIV: Black Flag, Project Spark

And finally, if it's even possible to answer this, what one thing from the Destiny gameplay just had you in total awe beyond all the other awes you saw in said gameplay?

The sheer scale, as well as the interwoven and permeating mystery of it all. Loved turning around and looking out over the cliffs, and the scale of the Fallen ship as it passed overhead.

I'm glad you all had a great time, and I really want to pre-thank you for what I can only imagine is going to be some really awesome content coming from you all in the coming days/weeks! :D

Thank YOU guys! You are all why we do this! <3
Grim

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread