Aus Gamers Destiny Interview

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, June 24, 2013, 21:53 (3950 days ago) @ Xenos

Things:

- The House of Devils drop off a Devil Walker™ brand Spider Tank. I wonder what the other brands look like.

- Very interesting that the same gun you are holding can be used in both single and multiplayer. Seems like it would be bad to bring in a single player upgraded gun into multiplayer. Surely you can have more than one of each gun and maybe there is an option to make loadout presets so you can have your multiplayer gear then swap back to your single player stuff easily?

- The question several places have asked is, basically, will those colony ships that fell over in the demo stay felled over for all of Destiny's players. Seems to me that the obvious answer would be no, mainly because they'd get knocked over on day 1 and nobody else would ever see the awesomeness.

- The talk of matchmaking in this interview seemed pretty standard stuff. Finding good connections is something that Halo has been doing for years.

- Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit strange that Bungie revealed a new vehicle, the Sparrow, in the E3 demo with no fanfare? Every other thing, the Ghosts, the enemies, the Spider Tank, the Old Russia Wall, etc, were big major things… and oh yeah here's a speeder bike we're barely going to show or mention. Also… where's my Warthog equivalent? And Falcon?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread