Not if you use the right weapons :) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 23:58 (2939 days ago) @ ZackDark

Shotguns and fusion rifles are fantastic in mid-air. I get FR kills while jumping all the time, because nobody expect to get shot at from that angle and that distance. Plus I constantly get grenade and melee kills while jumping around or over my target.

Beyond that, it's very important for situational awareness. Even if I'm not shooting, I can track a target as I jump over them, rotating in mid-air so I'm already facing them when I land. I also use it as I'm rounding corners. I jump and rotate so my jump caries me around a corner while I turn to face sideways, basically doing an airborn strafe but with the speed of a forward sprinting jump. This means I'm not rotating corners blind.

I recorded this match last night. It has a few examples of the kinds of movements I'm talking about. It's subtle stuff, but if you pay attention you'll see a few examples of attacks and movements that couldn't be done anywhere near as effectively without BJ.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread