Game playlist in preparation for Destiny

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 21:16 (3969 days ago) @ Kermit

Haha this is a freaky thread...I was just about to make an indentically themed one later tonight. I have been playing reach and odst of course, being Bungie's latest (and greatest) games.

I also have been playing Red Dead Redemption again, a former addiction of mine. It is an amazing and huge single player, but the multiplayer is more similar to what I think Destiny might do. Before you choose a particular gametype to matchmake into, players are randomly lumped together on one server. You are able to free roam the entire map, with infinite possibilities. Random people join in and might be near you for some time, and you can posse up with people to keep a little score, a not-very competitive game in itself. This helps me cool down after competitive gang matches or stressful zombie games, and when many friends all roam at once, epic wars can reach across the entire map. Also, the shootout mode before each match is awesome and hilarious every time.

tl;dr play Red Dead Redemption

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread