IGN Interview is up
Its discussion was illuminating. Jones can wax poetic about what he thinks he does, but perhaps the Halo 1 pistol example actually shows what it looks like in action?
I am unsure whether you're saying he is actually more hands-on than he thinks he is (in which case I'd point out that Halo 1 was a long time ago and his role has probably changed since then), or whether you're saying that recognizing that the pistol as it was didn't quite fit into the game as it should (and subsequently modifying it) shows him keeping an eye on the overall vision/balance (in which case, I agree).
- IGN Interview is up -
- Bungie day is off to a great start! - Atsumi, 2013-07-07, 07:35
- IGN Interview is up - Kermit, 2013-07-07, 07:35
- Great insight into how his vision drives destiny - kidtsunami, 2013-07-07, 07:55
- IGN Interview is up - SigbiasSilva, 2013-07-07, 07:55
- Quit bugging him about the pistol - Axelrod vK, 2013-07-07, 09:50
- 2001 Q&A - bluerunner, 2013-07-07, 11:00
- IGN Interview is up - MrPadraig08, 2013-07-07, 11:28