Thanks to the Backpack Raiders! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 19, 2016, 19:21 (2828 days ago) @ rellekh

Massive props to everyone that helped Robot Chickens and me make it through Kings Fall last night! Unoudid, thank you for the Oryx checkpoint. Not having to do Golgoroth/Daughters made the night much shorter, for which we are eternally grateful. Zero Point Fox, bless you for the pointers and the patience! INSANEdrive, thank you for the humor and enthusiasm. You kept us moving forward. BlazeRunner, Mig, and Claude, thank you for taking up the slack and helping us make it through. North, you are my hero. There's no way I could have gotten the MoT without your help. Hopefully this reads a tiny bit like liner notes. We ordered our t-shirts!

------------------------------------------------------

INSANEdrive, thank you for the humor and enthusiasm. You kept us moving forward.

When you see it... ;). Happy to help.

I'm glad you all were able to make the final push.

That said, I apologize for the sloppiness of my play at the end. The mixture of fatigue and playing on a character that I don't main often, as well as my 20 or so light point difference to the rest of you was not a good mix.

Again, I'm glad you all were able to make the final push. Good luck in the new place!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread