Love it (Gaming)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, November 14, 2016, 02:59 (2724 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Speedracer513, Monday, November 14, 2016, 03:09

The first Dishonored is in my top 10. One of the things I love about it is the ability to truly play however you want from super stealth to super murderous. There are few experiences in gaming that are more satisfying to me personally than completing a no-kill, Ghost (never even detected by enemies) run. Both of the story DLCs were very good as well. I am really looking forward to playing Dishonored 2, just trying to decide if I should stick with my plan to replay the first one (and DLCs) again first.

(FWIW, it is highly recommended that you play 1 before 2, as well as the DLCs - especially the Brigmore Witches since one of the central characters in 2 has more background coming from that DLC than even the main campaign).

Edit: I figured it might help your decision to point out the immense amount of replayability as well - especially for Dishonored 2. Playing through as a killing machine is very different than going the full-on stealth route. And the amount of options and choices to be made in terms of the different ways to go with upgrading your powers adds a lot of variety as well. And then you add on the fact that you can play as Corvo or Emily in 2 (and they each have pretty different power options)... actually even in 1, the Knights of Dunwall DLC has you playing as Daud with some of his own variances in abilities from Corvo.

I really can't say enough about how much I like Dishonored and how much I can still go back to it over and over again.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread