We beat dead horses, dead. (Gaming)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, December 01, 2016, 19:12 (2722 days ago) @ Kermit

Apple is making me sad. They've forgotten to dance with who brung ya. Well, I guess the phones have brung them lately, but still...

As a developer who's using a 'crappy' trash can / ash tray / cocoa warmer I full heartedly agree with this statement. I hate standing next to my dance parter as they ignore me and flirt w/ the in crowd.

It's nuts. The Touch Bar seems like the kind of "innovation" Apple wannabes would attempt in the past.

I've never used Windows at home (and still can't imagine it), but I look at Surface and think, Hmmm.

I don't want much, really. Just give us good desktop hardware that gets refreshed frequently. Three+ years between updates is not okay. Don't get me wrong, *I* don't need to update my computer every year, I'm fine going several years, but imagine a new hire, they'd get a brand new 3 year old computer & then have to wait several years for their next upgrade. SMH.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread