For those burnt out on Destiny, but don't wan't Witcher 3... (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, December 18, 2016, 02:21 (2705 days ago) @ Korny

Dying Light is one of those games that I somehow just missed out on. At this point, I'm probably just going to skip it--another mechanically deep game is about the last thing I need in my life right now. Getting Stardew Valley on PS4 seems to have been a mistake. I keep playing that instead of finishing the final level of Dishonored 2 or continuing with Final Fantasy XV, or from going back to Dark Souls 3, which I only got about halfway through. Although I'm watching ENB's blind play through of that right now, so that might satisfy my need to see the back half of that game. Hell, I'd still like to go back to Rebel Galaxy at some point. I really enjoyed the like eight hours I spent in the first system in that game.

More troubling is the fact that it's been about six months and I'm starting to get the itch for another play through of The Witcher 3. I still haven't done anywhere near all the monster contracts or fully explored the expansions.

Dying Light looks awesome, but I think it'll just end up as one of those games I look back on and wonder what could have been. There's all too many games like that now, but such is life. It's just too damn hard to keep up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread