My ME Rankings (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, February 02, 2017, 15:28 (2647 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Yeah. I really REALLY didn't like some of the plot choices they made for ME2:

[*]"Killing" Shepard at the beginning felt far more like a dumb PR stunt than something that should have been in the story.
[*]Having the Council be equally unfriendly and dismissive no matter your choice during Sovereign's attack felt like a betrayal.
[*]The focus on the Collectors... a group I don't believe you'd even heard of in ME1... instead of the Reapers did feel very forced and out of sync.
[*]Cerberus changing from that silly group of scattered crappy evil scientists who mostly died when their little evil experiments went terribly wrong to an obviously evil SUPER MEGA POWER that could go toe to toe with the major governments and their militaries was mind boggling;y wrong.
[*]Cerberus being able to build a new bigger and better Normandy completely ruined the fiction that the original was a top secret beyond cutting edge ship.
[*]And maybe worst of all, spreading my squadmates to the wind and sticking me with all these new people... even though each did end up having an interesting story... made me very unhappy. Me and my team were going to go back out there and save the galaxy. Uh... no... me and some different team will deal with some silly threat while most of my former squadmates tell me they are too busy to help. :/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread