Thanks! (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 01:09 (2614 days ago) @ Oholiab

So, what's the consensus: did we truly kill Oryx, or merely "kill" him?

I think Oryx is really dead with no coming back. Also, I don't think we killed him. Rather I think we starved him of the tribute of Light he needed to stave off his worm from eating him alive. And because of that he is truly dead.

Also... (maybe you'll get to these eventually)

Yeah. Eventually. After the Books of Sorrow will be a brief detour to talk about the Whirlwind. Then we'll try and piece together the good times of the Golden Age. The Iron Lords. The Last Word & Thorn. Then, after all that, we'll get to the Battle of Twilight Gap and the Maraid.

What was the connection between Oryx and Mara Sov?

We don't really know.

What exactly happened to her during the battle? With the witches or whoever they were...

Her ship was destroyed but there are extremely strong hints scattered around the system that she somehow survived.

What's the connection between she and Eris?

At the very least, Eris and Osiris sought and gained the Queen's help in killing Oryx.

What does Eris pick up after you defeat Oryx the first time? I'm going to have to review that cutscene...

A fragment of Oryx's sword "Willbreaker" You later cleanse and use that fragment as the basis of your own sword.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread