A walnut with a wry smile told me... (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, February 25, 2017, 15:00 (2609 days ago) @ Pyromancy

1. Pathways into Darkness (If you are trying to be a trickster, the Mac Action Sack features a picture, of a picture, of the PiD box art with a blurry little blob of the old BSPC logo...)

2. Alex Seropian

3. "Current Logo" first appeared in Marathon. Designed/executed by J. Reginald Dujour? Who also allegedly created the Marathon Symbol? The Bungie Logo has undergone a number of small changes since Marathon... Is it ok to still call it the current logo?

A winner is you. Do you have an itunes / mac app store account?

Bonus question. How many errors are there in the Marathon Scrapbook?

A walnut with a wry smile told me that there are not ̶7̶, but 9 confirmed errors in the Scrapbook
(or 10? At least one extra "error" that is called an error but is sort of ambiguous and not 100% officially tied directly to a Scrapbook quote?).
YAEITMS, Blame ̶H̶a̶m̶i̶s̶h̶ > ̶M̶a̶t̶t̶ > Tuncer <> ̶S̶t̶o̶s̶h̶

I have an old iTunes account I begrudgingly created that I now neglect and never use. Although I grew up on a Mac II (and a few various other older systems even before that), and periodically do some work on current Macs, I do not personally own any devices that can load Mac applications from the application Store.

Then let me think of something else.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread