Oh, You Better Believe It Baby. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 10, 2017, 20:18 (2534 days ago) @ Morpheus

• When everyone was buying Pokemon Blue, I immediately got Red.

Someone who got Blue was the odd-man out. Why get a dang fat turtle when you could get a Charizard-themed cartridge?
That said, once Yellow came out, I was all about getting my surfing Pikachu.

[*]When Playstation 2 was the hottest thing ever made, I bought(well, asked for) a Dreamcast.

Dang hipsters and their Typing of the Dead. I had an N64 until Xbox came out.

[*]I've been a Covenant Elite for 13 years running.

Doesn't count if the franchise support for Elites died in 2010.

[*]When the line wrapped around the theater for Magic Mike had more guys in it than women, guess who pre-ordered opening night tickets for Ted?

It made $20 million on opening night compared to Magic Mike's $19 million. If anything, you were part of the majority.

[*]McDonald's fries? Hell no. Rally's!

Is there a single person who honestly prefers McDonald's fries to Checkers/Rally's (or Central Park)? Heck, even Burger King has better fries than Mcdonalds.

[*]My dream car isn't a Mercedes—It's an xB.

I drive an xB for work sometimes. It's a dang solid car, dumb looks aside. Still a Toyota.

[*]You put pepperoni on your pizza. I have some pepperoni...with my spinach pizza.

Yeah, Spinach is a great go-to when you don't know what the final topping should be. It makes it healthier while retaining the pizza taste! Pretty common down here.

And don't even get me started about video game mascots.

Found the Azurik fan...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread