Well... (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 17:55 (2533 days ago) @ Kermit

You don't like doing what most people want to do.

I wouldn't say that—sometimes I get a little frustrated by repeated failure, but I very frequently take part in activities I sign up for/am invited to, whether I want to join or not. I always accept party invites on the spot, unless I miss it in the restroom or down in the kitchen or something. Earlier this week I offered to help you with Templar, which unfortunately didn't go smoothly, but I came to help. I didn't want to do Templar challenge, but I saw your FTB had only 3 or 4 people, and I know from experience how painful it is to almost have a full team, but not enough to do the raid. So I offered. Just last night, Wu and I were doing the Nightfall, and Nico came in and asked to do The Challenge of Elders. I didn't want to, but I said "Hey, I'm with friends, the modifiers are decent, we might be able to do this relatively quickly." We ended up having plenty of fun, and just hung out. (I'm up for it again this week, the mods are even better!) So things sometimes turn out bad, sometimes good. But unless it's Trials, you'd be hard-pressed to invite me and hear me say 'no'.

You don't like when people don't want to do what you're doing.

Now that's true.

I have aspects of this in my own personality, so I can relate (somewhat).

My mom thinks I'm autistic, and was misdiagnosed ADHD as a child. I want to believe her, but then again all her female friends think I'm gay.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread