When’s the last time you went 16 and 0?

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 11:45 (3916 days ago) @ Ragashingo

At this point in the night conversation turned, as it usually seem to do, toward Halo 4 and it’s faults. Talk centered around the changes in art and design, chiefly the Master Chief’s armor and the drastic change to the Forward Unto Dawn. “It’s like the Enterprise changing from a Constitution class to a Miranda class” said someone who I didn’t keep track of.

That was me.

Cotton Eyed Joe was sung. It was the loveliest version of Cotton Eyed Joe I've ever heard while playing Halo. :p

Me again.

Oh and there was a game of Death Race or some such thing but I don’t really count that as a game… mostly because of the place I came in. So yeah. That didn’t happen. Also in my defense I’d never played on the map before and did any number of stupid things like driving off the edge twice and taking the down ramp when I should have taken a teleporter… Pretty fun to see what could be made in Forge World though!

That was my map.

Anywho, I had a blast last night. It just served as yet another reminder of how much more fun Reach is than Halo 4. Can't wait for next time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread