Store items? (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, August 24, 2017, 20:36 (2439 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f
edited by Pyromancy, Thursday, August 24, 2017, 20:50

I'm surprised that the PAX "exclusive" Bungie Store items mentioned last week were not revealed. Although, my sad empty wallet coughed out a sigh of relief.

I wonder which, if any, items will truly be exclusive to PAX and which items will be added to the webstore later. (last years PAX was quoted to have exclusive items as well and then some of the items made it to the webstore later)

I know art for one of the PAX item(s) has been revealed by the webstore Twitter account. It is a throwback "Rosie the Riveter" style image featuring Amanda Holliday and her deep ink.

Note: To anyone going to PAX! Can anyone please, please, please, see if they can get some extra "Confulence of Light" emblem codes? The begging method sort of in a way happened to work last year for the "Union of Light" Emblem
(Bungie are currently passing these new D2 emblem codes out at Gamescom, I can only guess they will be at PAX as well?)

Side thought, I wonder if the new limited account recovery tool could be used to restore my account history back to the mid 2000's. Though I know it is meant for people that have had recent issues linking accounts.
I'm not sure I want to unlink all my services and put my account with 7 years track record at risk for the chance to have it say 10+. (Do profiles even display that info anymore? Hopefully in D2 there are no legendary emblems for number of years of account track record like in D1

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread