"Blind" (Fireteam Builder Events)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 05, 2017, 12:53 (2424 days ago) @ bluerunner

Much appreciated, man. I've always enjoyed having you on my fireteam, as well (just, maybe not on that first raid attempt :p ). And I get being impatient. Raiding may just be the one area where I have any patience whatsoever. I'm cool with spending a month hacking away at a raid if it means finishing as a group and solving everything for ourselves. And I get that not everyone is cool with that, just as long as everyone's intentions are known far enough out to plan accordingly.

And I'm sorry for throwing you under the bus on the forums. Honestly, I probably would have just quietly avoided future blind raid events with you without ever mentioning the King's Fall event, but I think there was some déjà vu here that struck a nerve (someone is excited about blind raiding and trying to find a team; Blue drops in to steer them toward his FTB event). Still, whatever my reason for doing so, it was a shitty thing to do.

If you're cool with waiting forever and potentially taking forever, I've got two IRL buddies who are going to take it pretty slow and probably won't be raid-ready until October. The plan is get together and LAN some Saturday morning and see what we can knock out in one day. But if Mr. Daax & co. are ready before we are and their schedule works out better, then best of luck to all of you!

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread