Hmm... (Gaming)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 11:17 (2339 days ago) @ unoudid

The game is just stupid amounts of fun for a PvP game.

Agreed. I would have played it more but my computer didn't handle the Landing and loading a ton of textures all at once so I lagged like crazy the first 2-4 minutes of the game. Turns out there is a very good likelihood that you die within that time frame :D

But nothing is more enjoyable than looting a building and hearing a vehicle approaching and then going silent and setting up an ambush for the people.

I've been with a buddy where this happened. I waiting at the top of the stairs with a shotgun on the third floor. My buddy (wildthing) was also there with an assault rifle of some sort. The guy rounds the corner and we just light him up. within 5-10 seconds we heard his buddy jump on the vehicle and bolt. It was glorious.

If you aren't a patient and cautious person this game is not for you. Which surprises me that I like it because I am nowhere close to that kind of person. So maybe it doesn't matter :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread