Raid Lair Encounter #1 Strategy *SPOILERS* (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 09:21 (2387 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

For this, when the split occurred, we made the last three split, so the fourth person in line led the way. The reason for this was to keep the "head" and "tail" intact.

I think if we had kept failing this section we probably would have ended up doing it like this.

Also, there were several times where multiple people made it to the next platform but we still "failed" I'm assuming to succeed you have to get to the last platform and then have all the platforms turn red at once. That, I believe, signifies that you passed the test. As well as the big platform chaining it's ring color (I think it's a ring)

This is probably correct, I don't think we had anyone reach the platform without having all of the platforms turn red. As soon as all of the platforms turn red it seems like you can/should just sprint for the safe area so you don't end up sinking and having to jump back across.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread