Fun watch! (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, December 21, 2017, 09:38 (2318 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I just saw this, so I haven't watched it yet, but the rest of Danny O'Dwyer's documentaries are great, so I'll assume this one is, too.

Given Horizon: Zero Dawn's popularity around here, I just thought I'd post it. If nothing else, it'll give Korny something to do, since he hates Destiny now. :P

While I didn't learn a whole lot that they haven't already discussed elsewhere, it was great to see early builds of the game, and hear about some of the discarded ideas (honestly , a super complex Thunderjaw would have made for an awesome boss battle, especially after The Frozen Wilds established that Hephaestus is working on bigger and badder combat-based machines now).

I would have loved to hear more about Aloy's different iterations, since the digital art book showed that while she was there from the very first pitch, her age and style varied wildly (honestly, I wouldn't be against some comics set in her teens while she trained with Rost and learned how to make better use of her Focus)...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread