Xbox 4K/HDR issue (Destiny)

by DEEP_NNN, Monday, January 01, 2018, 14:41 (2359 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

trying to see if anyone is having this issue with their Xbox X (or S) and 4k/HDR. I haven't had the time to see if it's HDR only, but I think it is.

When you jump the reticle gets bigger, but since I got my X and 4k/HDR TV, I noticed that especially on Scout Rifles, the inner circle of my reticle will change colors to almost meld into the background. It's NOT every time, but it's really distracting when it happens, and it's often enough, 30-40% of the time, that it's becoming an issue in PvP.

Is this Xbox only? Maybe just me?

Another odd thing, but this is all games, think my X is busted, but I lag every time right before I die in any game, PvE or PvP. Like for .5 seconds, it's how I know I am about to die.

I haven't noticed either of those things. The reticle issue I can test for but the lag before dying is pretty strange. I think you read my post about HDR settings on LG causing input lag and the solution. So I doubt that is your issue.

The only issue for a 1X I've noticed is that you'll load into everything first before any standard XB1.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread