Good Riddance (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 14:58 (2357 days ago) @ Kermit

Since I was forced* to pay an extra $100 for my Kinect, can I turn it back in for credit towards a One X?

*A large man actually came to my house and threatened my family if I didn't purchase a mandatory Kinect box. I think his name was Terry, could have been Jerry. He yelled it at me a few times but it was through his teeth because he was chomping down pretty hard on a match. He yelled a lot of things at me, actually but I didn't understand them. At one point he got so angry that he took his giant arm and swept it across our living room cabinet sweeping everything onto the floor. We had a 90 lb boxer/mastiff at the time and he lunged at Terry. Terry just caught him by the face and angrily whispered "We ain't got no beef, pup, now git!" Our dog then just sat on the ground next to Terry looking at me like a chump. I even said to Terry "Jerry, we're about to have a kid, I can't spend this much money..." then he ran straight at me with flames shooting from his ears and I think I fainted. My next memory was playing Xbox Fitness and watching my legs glow and thinking "this is amazing technology!"

I'm just kidding. None of this happened.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread