Calus is a pushover now. Now's your chance, DEEP! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 11:42 (2271 days ago) @ Chappy

Keep in mind that those are the same guys who dropped Calus in 10-15 seconds without the raid armor perks. They had max skulls, ideal class distribution, spot-on timing... it's impressive skill and teamwork, but not what you're going to see in a typical raid group.

In instances like this, it's all about a moment of coordination. Even without perfectly nailing the damage or class distribution, you're going to do some serious damage to Calus, which will make the encounter much easier (and will result in less rotations).
The only thing that success really hinges on is how many Skulls the inside team can stack.

The extra damage is great for everyone (I was in a raid last night that just missed two-phasing Argos by a sliver), but I think the happiest teams are going to be the ones that have been close to single-phasing Calus without these mods.

Who? Remember that some of us are still blind on the rail lair, Spoily McSpoilerpants! :P

And like I said, I think any team is going to be happier having a much more reliable DPS strategy, and less Phases as a result.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread