Leviathan Raid Workshop! (Xbox) (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 07:15 (2234 days ago) @ Beorn

Leviathan Raid Workshop FTB Event

Hey Xbox DBOers! I've been hearing a lot lately from folks who haven't raided in D2, or have raided very little, and are interested in learning about the Leviathan. Or maybe you have raided, but want to brush up on a particular role.

Xenos and I are going to be holding a Leviathan Raid Workshop on Wednesday, February 28th at 7pm Central (8pm EST, 5pm PST). The objective is for everyone to learn the requirements, strategies, and choreography of as many raid encounters as we can manage. We'll start with the Castellum and then roll onto whatever encounter the raid begins with that week, and if we're able to work through encounters, we'll do as many as we can! We'll give a brief verbal walkthrough of each encounter, and then we'll actually practice with people switching roles occasionally so that everyone gets some experience with each of the available roles.

If you're at all interested, please sign up, and we'll build out teams from there. There's no limit on attendees, and I can probably convince a few raid regulars to fill in any gaps if we're short of full teams. When signing up, please note your raid experience level. And if you're a veteran who just wants to help, please sign up as well and let us know in your Comments section.

Let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing some fresh faces on the Leviathan in a few weeks!

Let's get some two teams and some fresh faces! Heck, lets get a full platoon out there!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread